Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello from Nebraska

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First of all, everything is as good as could be expected here. Ryan and April left this morning for Stromsburg; April's hometown, where the service will be held on Wednesday. Both of them are very strong, and are holding their own right now. We have been very busy the past couple of days just being busy. Cooked some wonderful pork ribeyes on the Egg last night...(didn't know they existed), and just generally kicked back.

I'm staying at the house taking care of their dogs and Ryan's calf until the morning of the service. I'll then go to the service and come back here to spend one more night with my daughter, Reagan and my two grandkids. As an added treat, my ex-wife will be here, too. But, it's OK. It should be a good time.

On my way home on Thursday, I hope to meet Carwash on Thursday for dinner. Something tells me that that will be my last stop for the night.

I can't even begin to tell you how greatful all of us are for the kind words, thoughts and prayers that this forum has generated.

OneShot and April are chomping at the bit to go again. I'm excited for them.

BTW, these farmers in Nebraska plant corn in places that I can't even climb. Talk about butt-pucker on a tractor! It's a beautiful state. I'm very impressed with the scenery and the people.

Many thanks to all.

Mike

Comments