Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wegmans Kebobs

Options
TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We decided to do Kebobs last night for my parents. Thought it was a good idea since my father doesn't eat poultry, Mom could have chicken and Dad could have beef. Cooked everthing 370-400 indirect. The beef kebobs were good with alot of flavor the chicken was just ok. I think they needed the marinade to be reapplied after some cooking but since they were store bought no virgin marinade to use.
IMG_0209.jpg

Also made some AZRP schrimp. When I came back with them my Dad was surprised they were done so quickly. He loved them. Mom wasn't quite as thrilled. She usually cooks her shrimp until she is sure they are done.

Comments

• Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Looking good. Did you put anything on the kabobs, like rub?
  • TomM24
    TomM24 Posts: 1,366
    Options
    Mike:

No I cooked them without any additions on top of the Wegmans prep. There were three different marinades but they all needed more flavor. We went with a easy cook to spend more time with my folks.

Oh BTW we had them with Abita Amber. My Dad likes Yeungling so I thought he may like the Abita. We both liked it. It was better for me the second time different but very good.