Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4:35 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Fourth Of July'ers Who Will Not Be Eating In Luxury.

Not a good dark period. Unable to recharge due to scratch brought on by itch, pressure brought on by deteriorating plumbing and pain brought on by pain. I even previously intook twice the recommended application of a de-pain chemical encapsulated into the shape of a pill, spread a variety of emulsified, pepper-based squeezings upon the epidermis layer above the numerous internal pain inducers, and applied an abundance of anti-itch material to those areas where scratching generates itching that generates scratching that generates itching ad infinitum. And on the bottom of all that, I have apparently contracted with an undetermined product that has found reason to lodge in my subsistence intake channel just past the entry portal giving reason to cough while in a horizontal position. And to top all that, my little pea has found it necessary to actively roll around the gray matter chamber, conjuring up a variety of non-sensical thoughts.

During the few moments I was able to recharge, I was defaulted to dreamstate where I suddenly found myself in the course of defending myself from two ruffians determined to do me in with a large club. Fortunately, a real-time itch and sudden need to cough brought me out of dreamstate and into the relative safety of 'right now' but with a plumbing alert being activated shortly afterward. The word "hectic" comes to mind to describe the scene. However, all is now well after I applied the years of training and mental preparation to the task at hand.

Certainly in no frame of gray-matter to attempt a re-start of the rechargination process, I journeyed into the food preparation area and checked the interior illuminator in the refrigeration unit. It was working and gave me hope that all was not lost during this unsettled period.

I then proceeded to the external observation portal to confirm security. But my visualizer was unable to detect the presence of Rodney Dangerbird at his post. I waited a few base time units and checked again. Then I spotted him coming around a large container brushing pink and blue flowers from his uniform while crowing "Hawaiian Love Song." Recalling the pink and blue decorative devices worn by Miss Mona during her surprise visit of two light periods ago, I concluded that Rodney had just been lei'd. He spotted me and waved. Then he grinned. Security personnel do not grin but this time he did. I got the message loud and clear. But apparently there was no breech in perimeter security during his little escapade so I let it go.

A check of the Forum disclosed CWM stirring up a batch of midnight oil. Others also chimed in to voice their awakness. A tally shows there to be 10 Members and 164 Guests flit'n about doing much of nothing at this hour. So I shall endeavor to make charge.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Being Attacked By Myself" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments