Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The number of guests!

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It has been cool watching the number of guest that are on and the number of members. That is an awful lot of lurkers out there!! Come on my pretties.... come on in... :evil: the Eggs are warm and the food is great! LOL really the members don't bite and your questions are answered and everyone is great. (well there are a few but we let them post and ramble :whistle: and pretend that they cooked chili at the egg fest)There are no stupid questions if you don't know the answers. If you are new egg owners just pop in and say hi! I know of two that are new Medium owners and just loving it! Right Rich?? This is one of the best tools for your green egg in my book! Julie

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    OK you lured me in. :huh: Just please don't throw fire on this old scarecrow :( and I'll take you to OZZ :woohoo: :woohoo: . Have a happy 4'th.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    have you been sniffing to much chlorine Pat? Neil worked late again tonight, everyone decides the pools look nasty two days before a big party, Hmmmm the 5 bottles of clorox they dumped in did NOTHING??? and you guys are supposed to be miracle workers. from egg green water to sparkling clear in 12 hours flat! :)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    LOL Where have I heard that before. Sympathy to Neil but I'm off to see the wizard for the weekend. Word is he has an in for good lump. :evil: :evil: :woohoo:
    Hope you have a great weekend.