Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Viewing Pictures

Options
Fluffy
Fluffy Posts: 19
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I am still unable to see "some" pictures on Flat View Wide. Is anyone else having that problem?? Is this something that is still in the works to fix or am I doing something wrong? I can see them OK when I switch to another view. Thanks, Jan

Comments

• Stanley
    Stanley Posts: 623
    Options
    Me too. My investigation suggests that pics larger than 640X480 won't appear in flat view. If I choose "reply", I can then see the pics as they are rescaled by the forum software. 'twould be nice if flat view automatically rescaled larger pics to allow them to be viewable.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Fluffy,

We will look into the picture viewing issues as soon as we deploy the new search feature. The current search just wasn't designed for the 340,000 messages we have accumulated over the years. We are nearly ready with a new one which is much faster and more capable than the current one.