Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:26 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who wish not to improve their lot in life.

Another dark period, another adventure. But as with most dark period adventures they start when I am required to address a plumbing maintenance issue.

The adventure begins when the alarm is activated. My time-critical response is to extract myself from the surrounding softness of the charging unit and traipse quickly through the great hall to the maintenance facility where I am to expertly activate the biofluid pressure release lever while pointing it in a downward direction toward the porcelain furniture. Both training and experience come into play making the entire process seem effortlessly. However, it is far from being a trifle matter, at least according to data that indicate it may be a indication of seriously defective internal equipment. Regardless, this dark period's emergency was addressed in my usual professional manner.

I proceeded back through the great hall and into the food preparation area and directly to the refrigeration unit where I took steps to confirm the proper operation of the interior lighting. It was working just fine.

I moved on to the external observation portal to check on security but I really didn't expect to find my security expert at his usual station. After the events earlier in the light period I suspect Rodney Dangerbird is showing Miss Mona the layout of the coop, especially the nesting area.

That was one heck of a show she put on today. Maybe she will be a good addition to the Ranch. We'll see. She has been allowed to stay for a trial period. Meanwhile, if anything happens due to a lapse in security I know where to turn and what action to take. In fact, BigUn wrote and published an epic and poetic warning of what we here at the ranch might expect by Miss Mona's presence. It's worth a read.

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=469870&catid=1

Let's hope it shan't come to that.

Also, it took a goodly amount of time to preview the latest immages from Eggs by the Bay. Lots of smiles and I think I even got a whiff or two of something cooking. If I keep moving EBTB up on our priority list I will need to fire up the time machine and go back a few earth rotations to attend this year's event. Put us down as a definite maybe for the next one.

A brief last time unit visit to the communications room disclosed that there were 8 Members and 122 Guests, most of whom were discharging without accomplishing anything. Well, I just happen to need recharging because I'm spent.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Leadership Is Both Trial And Error And Trial And Success" Chicken
Spring Texas USA