Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

King Crab Legs on the BGE

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone done King Crab Legs on the BGE? I need a recipe for dinner tonight!

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Caryn,
    Earl did some when I was up his way that were great. You might email him for the recipe. It involved cooking slightly, then removing meat and mixing with shrooms, cheese and stuff like that, then spooning back into the shells and sticking them on da egg til it got a browned and purty. I can taste 'em now.[p]Good luck!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • BBQfan1
    BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Nature Boy,
    As soon as I saw this thread and the subject line, I knew that you'd be talking about Earl and his crab leg madness! That was some feast to remember, wasn't it? Speaking of which, isn't it about time for you, Lan and the girls to make a Northern trek again? Next time: Kensington market!
    Stella Artois Belgian Lagers to ya (hey; it's past noon!)
    Qfan

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Caryn, [p]Cut legs with scissors the entire length. Toss with olive oil and smoke with Alder at 225-250 degrees for 10-12 minutes. They are very good egged.[p]Chuck <><