Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:12 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Egg-Teeterers.

Plumbing alert again. Made it to the maintenance facility in plenty of time. Took care of it.

Next to the food preparation area for a visual on the refrigeration unit interior illuminator. Working.

Then to the external viewing portal to confirm security is under control. Rodney Dangerbird waved Okay.

Shoot! This one was easy. Wonder what's going on over at the Big Green Egg Forum?

There are 12 Members and 120 Guests up and about. Lots of new Eggheads. That means lots of new Eggs out there making folks happy. Lots of photos too. Also lots of creative ideas. Lots of questions being answered too. I like that in a cult. Not much chat-chit thought. dhuffjr apparently isn't a desert person. I also noticed that Outpost Australia was back on line.

Before I plugged into the Carbon Unit Recharging Station I stored a thought in my gray matter area for light period consideration. I need to get going on the organizing stuff for the Coop Party October 4th. Yes, October 4th. All of you who plan to come be sure to mark your calendar. We'll do everything in our power to make it worthwhile.

Of course there's a little matter of getting my keel overhauled. I'm waiting for them to call to set up the surgery date. If they get inside and find major problems I may be out for a bit longer than expected. But if it's just a matter of cut and paste, I should be up and running within a few days. I certainly want to thank those who offered advice and best wishes. Makes a difference when you know there are fingers crossed in your behalf.

Since the Eggdom appears to be in good hands I'll return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Anchor's Away" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments