Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

"Almost Fried wings" on the BGE

PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
edited 1:41PM in EggHead Forum
Hi Eggheads,
My wife let me have a few of my friends over for a cookout this past Sunday. I bought 15 pounds of Chicken wings. Using the recipe off of the Dizzy Pig website "almost fried wings" www.dizzypigbbq.com I created some of the best wings I ever ate. I used Frank's Red hot sauce and Land of Lakes unsalted butter for the finishing sauce... directions on the bottle. Anyway it was kind of cool to use the Large, Small and Mini simultaneously for the cook B) Anyway, I think some of my friends are interested in buying an egg now if they weren't convinced before... they just have to convince their wives :laugh:
~Pharmeggist

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Word of mouth (or should I say food of mouth?) is almost a sure sale. Next time invite the wives and negotiate a commission from your dealer. :side:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Yes occasionally my wife lets me have a few friends over also.... :woohoo:

just kidding but not if you get my drift...and if you are married you get my drift...
  • PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    :laugh: forgot to mention my wife doesn't like wings... and on top of that she is pregnant and I wasn't teasing about LETTING my friends come over :whistle: I could go into more details but you can guess the the rest :silly:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    after nearly 35 years of blissful marriage believe me I can guess the rest...congrats on the new baby... :)
  • PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    My dealer is pretty nice they have given me some freebies a free egghead hat, lump, and chips from previous referrals... I didn't even ask. I even get a 10% discount on non sale items in the store sometimes depending on whose working.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Congrats on the new baby / future egger.
  • MonetsMomMonetsMom Posts: 12
    Sounds like you gentlemen have a "beef" with wives. LOL ;)