Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Local EggFest

eggmainer
eggmainer Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any local Eggfest planned in the Maine area? Just purchased my Large Egg and would like to learn more! Thanks.

Comments

• This is as close as you're going to get for now.

http://www.eggerville.com/
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hi, Welcome to egging in Maine :) We are on the cost below Bangor and there is nothing that I know of. We are headed down to NH next weekend to the New England Egg fest and looking forward to it. If there is anything I can help you with just yell. Take your time read this board and enjoy your new cooker. Then Read this board again. Everyone is very helpful and there are a lot of good tips and ideas. We cook on ours year round and there is nothing better than the smell of pulled pork in Feb :) and watching the snow fall. Well maybe not the snow fall after last winter, I have had enough! LOL Julie
  • Go to the NakedWhiz's website. If it is not there, it is'nt anything we need to know.