Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cover for Medium

The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I bought a cover for my medium several years ago when I bought the medium. I just added Eggmates and the cover isn't close to being able to get over the Eggmates. Are there two different sizes, based on whether or not you are going to have Eggmates?

Thanks!
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Not that i'm aware of.I bought my dad a vented cover for his medium egg,and it fit fine.He has the eggmates also.I had to order it from my local dealer,and all I told him was that it was for a mediumj :huh: Maybe your cover has shrunk over the years :pinch:
  • milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    The large cover works fine over the medium with the mates. However the large takes a little more work to get over the large with the mates and asst. weapons of destruction that we are prone to use. I use no cover on my medium w / mates. Miles out.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Would say get the cover that fits the Egg/ Table combo but other than that there are a lot of options out there. Lot of high end gassers with covers as options but your not looking for a custom fit just keep em dry. Probably have a couple I'd be glad to send you if you need them.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    If looks are not a problem I can get Solar pool blankets just let me know
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Yes there are or at least used to be for the medium - with and without wings. I went through the same experience myself and was able to return the one for the larger meant for the medium with the wings.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Ahh, thank you!
    The Naked Whiz