Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Ringy Dingy Stikey Fred's Franks Fest

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm up for the EggFest @Fred's Franks on Tuesday!!!

Tuesday June 3 at 12:30 is set aside for Fred's.

Can you get the other misbegotten sloths there in time?

Who shall we go piss off now? :evil:

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    oh man, eat one, or two, or three for me!!!
  • Sundown
    Options
    Max,

It would be an honor. I will get each of our merry band to eat one frank for our absent friend Max.

Fred is getting richer as we type! And I'm getting fatter.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    perhaps we should reiterate to the Eggdom masses that the (whaddid you call it?) "New England Chowder and Marching Society" is calling a meeting of any and all NEW ENGLAND AREA eggers who might be interested in an impromptu Eggfest at Fred's Franks in Wakefield. Basically a one hour alcohol-free meet-n-greet. ...gee, that doesn't sound as exciting as i thought.

Anyway.
    These unscheduled meetings are NOT merely for Flashback, Sundown, me, EssexCo, and Fishless (who always has something better to do). They are for area eggers to meet up and have a BGE-grilled Pearl's hot dog or chorizo, linguica, etc. and chew the fat (lit. and fig.). These founding members , however, are generally the critical mass required to cement the date. Anyone else, though, should feel free to come.

I'll second your motion that (contingent on good weather) there be a mini-Eggfest at Fred's, Tuesday, June 3, at 12:30.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Sundown
    Options
    perhaps we should reiterate to the Eggdom masses that the (whaddid you call it?) "New England Chowder and Marching Society" is calling a meeting of any and all NEW ENGLAND AREA eggers who might be interested in an impromptu Eggfest at Fred's Franks in Wakefield. Basically a one hour alcohol-free meet-n-greet. ...gee, that doesn't sound as exciting as i thought.

Anyway.
    These unscheduled meetings are NOT merely for Flashback, Sundown, me, EssexCo, and Fishless (who always has something better to do). They are for area eggers to meet up and have a BGE-grilled Pearl's hot dog or chorizo, linguica, etc. and chew the fat (lit. and fig.). These founding members , however, are generally the critical mass required to cement the date. Anyone else, though, should feel free to come.

I'll second your motion that (contingent on good weather) there be a mini-Eggfest at Fred's, Tuesday, June 3, at 12:30.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    way to go, increasing thread length without adding anything to the conversation. that'll really P. O. our resident content-monitor.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Unknown
    Options
    and just what is our aim in life? Huh? Get it?? Huh?

Threads are not about content it's all about length! ;)