Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr BBQ

Options
kolbdriver
kolbdriver Posts: 403
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I visited with DrBBQ at the Steak cook off today. He was really busy getting ready to cook, but it was a pleasure to talk with him..

Me and DrBBQ
P5170005.jpg

Ray getting ready to start cooking.
P5170008.jpg

The reason I left early
P5170013.jpg

Comments

• Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Thanks for the pics, kolbdriver--Dr. BBQ has a nice setup there, with the BGE tent and everything.

Sorry, I didn't know your handle on the forum, but recognize you from the picture. You and your bride had the corner area across from Spring Chicken at the TX Egggfest--I'm the guy you recognized as a submariner from my hat. Thank you again for the wonderful armadillo eggs and the pork tenderloin your family did!

Were there some really good steaks up there today?

Take care!
  • kolbdriver
    kolbdriver Posts: 403
    Options
    Enjoyed talking with you at the Texas EggFest. I did not stay for the finish today. The judging was not until 6 or 7 tonight. The pic of the crowd tells why I left early.
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Wow--there's not too much to move around there. It almost looks like a Disneyworld crowd there.