Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pigs in the park info

Options
Susan Egglaine
Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I tried to get information, it just says May16-17 Danville Va. I know a couple of egg teams will be there. What is the scoop? Does it cost to get in, are you sampling BBQ, times? Any information would be great. THANKS!!!

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    I can't vouch for the festival that is attached to the BBQ competition, but the competition area is open to the public.

As for sampling. Well we really aren't supossed to, but if you should happen to see a piece of BBQ suddenly appear before you what can I say...

Between 11:30 and 2 teams are preparing their turn-ins. Now a good idea to try and snatch a sample during those times.

I Know Dizzy Pig, BBQ, Hoss' BBQ and Celtic Spirit BBQ will be there. You are welcome to drop by my area. My bodyguards will keep you out of trouble :woohoo:
  • Susan Egglaine
    Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
    Options
    Thanks for the info! Looking forward to it. See you soon. :):)