Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Template

Options
Celtic Wolf
Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Unable to change font with firefox.

The logged in user list is double spaced

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Celtic Wolf,

We've tested the new font size controls on FireFox, on both Windoze and my Mac, they seem to be working fine. If you're talking about the old one, they won't work with the new template -- they are being replaced by the new ones. We'll have to change the module configurations to go with the new template -- which for the "Font Size Control", will mean removing them.

We'll look into the double spacing -- I do see that one -- must be a style sheet issue.

Thanks for the feedback!
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    When I click on the font size button it bounces back to the home page..
  • Billy Grill Eggster
    Options
    WMK,

Under the button for "Results" in Polls section. Center section NOT left margin.....

Using Firefox 2.0.0.14 Browser

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare show_pollxt_vote_form() (previously declared in /home/mybge/public_html/modules/mod_pollxt.php:17) in /home/mybge/public_html/modules/mod_pollxt.php on line 17
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    Large BGE - WiFi Stoker - Thermapen - 250 Cookbooks

• Billy Grill Eggster
    Options
    CW, & WMK,

Font button top above "Big Green Egg, World Best Smoker & Grill" --- > WORKS just fine

---- Change Font size buttons in left margin sometimes change font in "Update Central".
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    Large BGE - WiFi Stoker - Thermapen - 250 Cookbooks

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Celtic Wolf,

Hmm, I'm not seeing this behavior on either FireFox for Windoze or for my Mac.

Sometimes with FireFox we've noticed that it requires a "clear private data" to get javascript and style sheets to fully reload. Perhaps that might help??