Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OH MY GOD

Options
Kokeman
Kokeman Posts: 822
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I made ribs last night. I used Phil Hanna's video as my recipe. They are the best I have ever made and I have only had my egg for 2 weeks. Can't wait to out do them.

Comments

• gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    My second batch of Egg'd ribs was the best I had ever done. Over the next 18 months, I had even better. Then, I made the best I had ever had. A couple of years from now, you most likely will find really good is just so ho-hum. (There must be a genie in the Egg, and frequent offerings of lump grants wishes :side: )
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Kokeman,

And kiss restaurant ribs goodby.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil Posts: 669
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for the plug on the video! That actually is Dr. BBQ's process, I just put it to good use and thought folks just getting into using the Egg could benefit from the show. I would love to do more tapes, but it takes time and money. If I only had a BIG sponsor, the things we could do!

Uncle Phil
  • Uncle Phil
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for the plug on the video! That actually is Dr. BBQ's process, I just put it to good use and thought folks just getting into using the Egg could benefit from the show. I would love to do more tapes, but it takes time and money. If I only had a BIG sponsor, the things we could do!

Uncle Phil
  • greenwillie
    greenwillie Posts: 13
    Options
    uncle phil
    great video! what type of ribs do you use?
  • Uncle Phil
    Options
    Those were baby backs from Sam's Club. I have used regular ribs and they came out great too. Thanks for your comments on the video. It is always up there if you need a refresher course or just feel like getting hungry!

Uncle Phil
  • Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
    Thank you Uncle Phill for the vid. Can't wait for the next one after you get your backers.
    Kokeman