Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PORK BUTT

Options
EGGLANDS BEST
EGGLANDS BEST Posts: 211
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello all,
it's me again and i wanted to take this time to say thanks for all the replies and help i got on yesterday i found out the corporate of my temp issues sad to say it was the lump i used maybe i didn't use enuff or something anyway i put the butt on sat. eve. around 5:45 and took it off sun. morn. around 10:40am i got worried because the temp started falling at the end of the cook something it hadn't done before so in desperation i TEXTED some friends (this forum) for advice i was guide in the right direction and lo and behold the day was saved i was instructed to pull the butt off the egg and foil wrap in a towel and place in a cooler ohhh by the way i was headed to a tailgate my company was having i did that got to the tailgate and after some meet and greet i pulled out the but pulled it onsite and GUESS what happened......it dissappeared so fast i got dizzy i got rave reviews our operations manager told me that he has had lots of BBQ before but this was the BEST he had ever had... almost got teary eyed :ohmy: later on my supervisor told me that he pulled her to the side at whispered why don't we get ken to cook at out next gathering i was speachless even at work today people that had some were still complementing me on the pull pork sandwiches thanks again FAM you guys are the best ;)

Comments