Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Madmax is the man

Options
HungryMan
HungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thank you Madmax for the great time you showed my wife and I. It was great of you to show us around. I couldn't have bought a better tour. Come down to Tampa so we can do the same for you.
DSC00127-1.jpg

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    thanks al, i had a lot of fun with you and judy yesterday. .. it was my pleasure . . .it was a great day!! . .. and you are right, she does look like a unicorn!! . .
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    he is the unofficial DC tour guide of the year..T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    so i take it tsa let you out of town without too much trouble? . . ..and your wife actually believes you were on a ferry in the washington dc area? ....

you need to change your name BACK to sandbagger!! :woohoo:
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    left the hotel at 5 am, breezed through tsa, actually caught the 6 am flight and was under the hood welding by 11 am. long but fun day. \

just got back from renewing my license, had to do the vision test twice, 24/10 I think she said.......being 50 stinks. T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.