Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:37 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those find joy in reading what Eggheads say about their Big Green Eggtivities.

If you're wondering if the plumbing alert went off, it didn't. My little pea was rolling around so much that I couldn't stay plugged into the carbon unit recharging station. So I verticalized and made my way to the Intergalactic Communications Center (Intergalactic Communications Center for short) where I have researched ebay for non-essential items I neither need nor want. So far I've burned 1,826, no 1,827, no 1,828 clicks off my assignment clock.

While looking at the timing device above my communicator I wondered where time comes from and where does it go? Is it recycled? Or destroyed? Or converted into something else? Each query compounded the issue. For example, does time have color or taste? Why does time "fly" sometimes and "drag" at other times? Can it be stopped? Does cold or heat effect it? Is it layered? Can it be stored up for later use? Anyway, there is much research to do to better understand time.

Meanwhile, returning to the vertical position apparently shifted my accumulated biofluid and caused a slight riff in the storage container and thereby activating the alert. Took care of it. Along the way I checked the refrigeration illumination and found it to be operational within specs. I also let Rodney Dangerbird know that I was on the prowl. He let me know that he appreciates all the improvements being made but he will be pleased when activity gets back to normal. I told him the International Crew would be here one last time today to complete the latest project. After that it will be me performing manual tasks at the Chicken Ranch.

The Egg was kept active over the last few light/dark periods. The latest being a huge pot of chili for the upcoming Texas Eggfest. It was fun destroying some lump.

Given there are 6 & 61 non-talkers on the Forum at the moment I think I will stabilize my pea and return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Killing Time" Chicken
Spring Texas USA