Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bacon and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The little lady and I had a great time at the fest yesterday. She was really happy that the cookies went over so well.

I mentioned yesterday that we'd post the link to the recipe, so here is it:

Bacon and Chocolate Chip Cookies with Maple Glaze.

To cook them on the Egg prepare it for indirect cooking with the plate setter. They cook at 350 degrees for anywhere between 10-14 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on them around the 10 minute mark so that they don't burn. Add the glaze and bacon topping after they come off the grill.

Comments

• ThinkandDrive
    Options
    Outfriggin'standing!

My mom was doing my food-fetchin' for me while I was trying to force people to eat salad. When she brought one of those cookie by, my tongue literally did a dance of joy.

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to tell you personally.

These are going to be a real hit, I just know it.

How do they do the day after or cooled? Or are they best really fresh?

I'm signed up with a Friday treat club thing at work and were supposed to being something like every other month. I promised the people something from the Egg, but with 30+ people participating, I'm not about to buy ribs for all.