Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hello new england eggers

mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
just want you guys to know that you were well represented by sundown yesteray in waldorf. ..he and his wife were awesome. ..and he was kind enough to bring me some packages of "pearls", and he had a package of the big pearls that i grilled up at the afterparty (if you look at the pics from rick's tropical delight further down you'll see a couple of pics of me working on them). ...with his expert guidance i was able to do a fair facsimile of 'freds franks'. ...put the little slices in the dogs, grilled em direct on a mini egg, turning them and checking them till they had just the right amount of 'char' on them. .. .man they were good!!! ...no sooner than i put them on the cutting board and sliced them up, they were gone!!! . ...great stuff. ..

just fantastic!!!!. ...thanks guys for letting us borrow sundown for the weekend. ..one of these days, i'm gonna get up there for the fred franks fest!!