Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Memorable Memorial

Gloria
Gloria Posts: 161
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Put two picnics on the large BGE on Friday p.m. 10:00 and took them off Saturday a.m. at 10:30, covered them in foil and rushed off so that the twin granddaughters could ride their bikes in the Haralson, Ga. Memorial Day parade. Came home and the hubby pulled those babies and we couldn't wait for the guests to arrive at 4:00.....had a bodacious bbq sandwich, the best we'd ever had (apologies to Harold's in Atlanta) and then at 6:00 had tostados with that wonderful meat, along with Mexican pintos, pig's feet with jalapenos, onions, carrots, and all the trimmings. Our guests (comp'ny where I come from) ate until I was afraid we would not have any pork leftovers; however, we ate pork in all different ways on Sunday......I had some of the pulled meat in rice with preserved cabbage from China and fish sauce. Oh, lordy. Today, we ate bbq sandwiches for lunch. Dinner tonight? Chicken........that pork is the best I have ever put in my old mouth. Thank the powers that be for the EGG. And thanks to all of you who have given me help in using this state of the art machine!!!

Comments