Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Change password

Options
Eggmeister, Ph.D
Eggmeister, Ph.D Posts: 32
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I still do not know how or where to go to change my password to something that I can remember...now I just use whatever the forum gives me.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Eggmeister, Ph.D,

To change your password: login using your existing password. Then, on the home page, you'll find a "User Menu", and within that, "Profile", and finally, within that submenu, "Edit my profile". Select "Edit my profile" and supply a new password of your choosing (entering it twice to filter out typos) and submit the form.

You can change your password, and any other of your profile information using the same method.

Note that to change your profile avatar, you'll need to edit your forum profile which can be reached at the top of this, or any, message, by clicking "my profile".

In the future, we will be integrating the forum profile with the site profile to simplify things a bit.
  • Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    If you can find the User Menu WMK is talking about, PLEASE tell me where it is!
    Judy in San Diego