Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Holiday Weekend

Options
HolySmokes
HolySmokes Posts: 446
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Friday night, in anticipation of an old friend being our holiday houseguest, I did my first Boston butt and following the web advice of BBQfan1 and Tom, had the temp where it needed to be and pulled it at 200 Saturday morning. Along with the usual Southern-must-have- fare with Boston butt, Saturday night was wonderful. Sunday it was the Bourbon Glazed Salmon and today, after six or seven hours de-winterizing a leaking pool, we had the Pulled Pork Enchiladas, using Saturday's leftover pork. Our houseguest, Meredith, has asked for my hand if Patty decides I'm not worthy of staying here! However, I think I've found my spot, since it was she who gave me the Egg for Christmas. Thanks to all who share their recipes, from those like me, who's taste is only in our mouths...!

Comments