Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping WMK

Options
Cajun
Cajun Posts: 147
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did a search for turducken and got the following

Search Keyword turducken
Notice: Unknown column 'a.created' in 'order clause'; query=SELECT a.title AS title, a.description AS text, a.date AS created, CONCAT_WS( ' / ', 'Web Links', b.title ) AS section, '1' AS browsernav, a.url AS href FROM mos_weblinks AS a INNER JOIN mos_categories AS b ON b.id = a.catid AND b.access

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Cajun,

This has been fixed; however, note that the site search does *not* currently include the forum or the recipes. I will look into adding a "searchbot" for these two components. At the moment the search includes only content, contacts, and weblinks which are not much used on our site at the moment; so, the site search currently does not return much for results.
  • WMK
    Options
    Cajun,

I found, installed, and then fixed a problem with, a "searchbot" for the forum; so, now when you do a complete site search, results from the forum will be included. The output is not very "pretty" at present, but it seems to work.

I'm going to look for a similar "bot" for the recipes section next.

The only trouble is that it's very easy to get way way way too much information when searching the forum.
  • WMK
    Options
    Cajun,

Okay, the site search now includes the forum and the recipes section. I had to "fix" both "searchbots" since they are designed for a newer version of Mambo that we have our site, but they both appear to work.