Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Spare Rib Brisket?

Options
Bigfoot
Bigfoot Posts: 154
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I am a born again believer in the egg now, hallelujah, hallelujah. Did my first cook on the egg. I got to tell you I was thoroughly impressed with how easy everything was from the starting of the fire, temp control, and how fast I was able to raise the temp. Absolutely unbelievable. But the clincher was the quality of food. Again just absolutely awesome. Did some spathcocked chickens and some atomic buffalo turds (50 of them gone in seconds). Well I have to have a garage sell now. I have four other grills/cookers I need to sell; one is a built-in grill/pit on my back patio. This will have to be demoed. I need the room for more eggs. Anyway I will be cooking all day tomorrow, Mother's day and all. And one of the cuts of meat I have is a five-pound pork spare rib brisket. Has anyone heard of this cut before? Anybody have any suggestions on egging it.