Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table for Small Egg

Options
Gloria
Gloria Posts: 161
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The husband came in from checking on the turkey breast and asked me to post this, just as I had punched the button on the previous message! Does anyone know someone in the South Atlanta Metro area who builds tables for the Eggs, specifically the small one? The dealer closest to us can't get one for us right away and we need to take the wee Egg off the grandchildren's picnic table. We have the table for the large and would like another like it to make an L-shaped working area.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Gloria,
    I don't know anybody in your area, but please post pictures of this great idea when you get it built.

• Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    Gloria,
    Glad you're a two EGGER now.I got my son a small several months ago and built a table for it,then did some horse tradin' and got him a large.Since I then had a big and small I had to build another table to hold both of them.Anyhow the small table is shown in one of the table pictures at www.clubphoto.com just put Bamabob in visitor space.You can at least see how its made.If you can't find someone up there to fix you up drop me an email,I get to Atlanta ever once in awhile. Bob