Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

*ping jlockhart29

Options
milesofsmiles
milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks for the heads up on that skillet at Ho. .Depot. I did not think much about it till you posted about the folding handel. Any tips about removing the wood parts??? I have ruled out a poulan chain saw. Thanks Miles. PS say hey to Jake

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Think you'll like it. B) If you look at thebase of the handle there is a metal band about 11/2 inch wide that wraps around the left and right side of the metal "loop" handle. Grab a screw driver and remove that band. Afterward just pry the loop gently apart abd remone the wood the reinstallthe band to help stabalize the handle with a pair of plyers. At work now put will post pic when I get home this afternoon if need more help.
  • milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Thats will work . Thanks to you and your family , horses, Jake and all thr other that you hang with. Hug the wife. Miles out.