Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outpost Ocala Report

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
GOOD MORNING EGGHEADS!!!

Ocala is coming alive with the sound of Eggheads waking up and getting ready to return to the grounds for what promises to be a fantastic day. Last night's Meet 'n Greet was certainly a nice event. Tanya and Larry and their volunteers should be very proud of themselves.

Spring Hen and I, along with our friend Wanda from Jacksonville met lots of people and tasted lots of great food. I have a feeling Wanda will soon be a REAL Egghead.

Believe it or not, I had to check the plumbing in the middle of the dark period. I thought I made it clear to the authorities that I was on vacation.

I really appreciate those who filled in for me during my absence from the Chicken Ranch. But some things just HAVE to be done by someone. Otherwise life as we know it might get out of balance and Planet Earth will tilt on its axis. Did it once already.

Anyway, time to nurse my appendages (which are starting to look half way decent), clean up, load up and head out in time for the lighting of the Eggs.

It's going to be a really good day.

From Ocala, Florida...

Spring "Half Cocked And Half Loaded" Chicken
Ocala Florida USA

Comments