Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Trial Run

EarlEarl Posts: 468
edited 3:36AM in EggHead Forum
Quails.JPG
<p /> Here a few pictures i took last night when cooking Quails for Barb, myself & A friend Darren from my team. I wanted to do a trial run for Waldorf this coming weekend so i didn't screw things up to much. Turned out not to shabby but i will grill a little bit more on Saturday to crisp up the skin.
If you would like to try them out, come to Waldorf or check out the recipe section, they sure are good.[p]Earl

[ul][li]Quail[/ul]

Comments

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    buterflied-quails.JPG
    <p />Earl,
    These are just after i ( yes me & not Barb this time ) de-boned the little suckers.[p]Earl

• Earl,[p]Barb should help more around the kitchen..............[p]hiding and taking evasive action[p]Mit M
    Cooked-quails.JPG
    <p />Earl,
    This is after they were cooked & served with asparagus &
    portobello mushrooms.[p] Party on!![p]Earl

• GJGJ Posts: 45
    Earl,[p]Looking awesome Earl!!!
  • GretlGretl Posts: 670
    Earl,
    Fantastic. Obvious questions....How long? What temp? Raised grill? Direct?
    Cheers,
    Gretl

Gretl,[p]Thanks Gretl:[p] Here is a link that will help you out from start to finsh, try it out.[p]Earl
    [ul][li]Quails[/ul]