Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey tjv-I couldn't not get out in the snow to cook

Options
dhuffjr
dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The NC boy in me up in Ohio just had to get out in the snow to cook! I didn't make it to the store but I had some things on hand so we did burgers/shrimp/abts. I only managed to take a single picture of the food though. :ermm: A yesterday morning and this morning shot of my truck sitting out front. I normally have it elsewhere during the winter to keep it off the street because of the snow and plows.....oh well. They are saying 10-12" and 12-14" I think we are right in hte middle of those zones. Hard to measure with the drifting.

DSCF5988.jpg
DSCF5981.jpg
DSCF5991.jpg
DSCF5989.jpg

Comments

• Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Looks great!

We usually get our worst snows in late March, early April --

I'll bet the kids are loving it -- rackin' up snow days!

~ B
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    That is really pretty Dennis but I'm glad we don't get the white stuff often...every ten years is to much.This is what a snow storm here looks like.haha

Larry

a71a.jpg
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    see ya'll thought I was nuts earlier this week posting snow pics......LOL!

Good weather today, sunny and upper 50's. So good weater in your future.......

cool looking neighborhood. T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Wilby
    Wilby Posts: 155
    Options
    It looks cold enough. I'm glad to have such nice weather here in northern San Diego county. I can brave all the elements but I hate cooking in the Santa Ana winds. :S