Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Growing the Fleet!! woohoo!

Options
Eggtucky
Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Gotta go to a business meeting till lunch today...but them I'm stopping and buying me a SBGE to add to the fleet!!..woot!...fleet..eheh..one L and now one S..gotta start somewhere!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comments

• Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    Sweet...I hope to do that later on this year, but I haven't decided on which Egg to supplement my large.
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Great combination--you won't be disappointed! Really nice when you just want to grill a hot dog (still laughing about that post) or a couple of steaks. I prefer the SBGE for the quick/small cooks because of how fast it can get up to temp, and I also really like it as my fattie smoker because of how efficiently it uses the fuel. Be sure to grab the plate setter for it if they have some in stock. I had to wait a few weeks for mine.
  • Double Bogey
    Options
    Man that's going to make it tough sitting through the morning meeting just knowing where you are headed when you can make your break. I really like the combination of a large and small. I did the same thing and find it the perfect mix for me. Enjoy!
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Thet Be Spiffy!

Enjoy!

:woohoo:
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    Ayup..picked it up this afternoon...got the plate setter and a bag of BGE lump thrown in for free so went ahead and bought the 12" MBGE stone for pizzas on the small too...gonna fire it up and just do burgers on it tonight prolly..then pizza tomorrow night...woot!