Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:26 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got woke up from a really good trip to somewhere just so I could check the plumbing. It works. The pressure release valve was slightly hard to turn but that's only because it turned cold during the afternoon and even colder during the night. But it worked and the pressure is back to normal.

A quick turn through the facility and found the refrigeration device's illuminator working and Rodney Dangerbired doing his thing in the Coop outpost.

Yesterday the nice people at the nearby carbon unit repair facility removed all 29 of the cat's guts used to bind my wounded digits and I'm to continue the push-pull/bend-unbend steps to hasten repair. The sensors are not working properly in all three digits but the main carbon unit fixer-upper said the sensors may start to re-develop. He said I'm not to use the digits for normal functions for the time being.

The Forum is slow but alive with 5 Members and 104 Guests taking their time reading the day's activities. Good!!! That means I can return for some seriously needed re-charging.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "My Social Commentary Device Will Soon Be Back In Action" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Good night Leroy.

Regards,
    Bordello
    Not sure why I'm up.
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Good Night Leroy
  • Babyray
    Babyray Posts: 250
    Options
    Just checked my plumbing at 3:00 am...Weatherpleasantand getting cooleer..Will be good sleeping from here on in to aou t 7.. Good nite Leroy.

Babyray
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hi Leroy, glad to know the fingers are healing ok. the feeling will come back but it will take time. My husband ,Neil cut his had pretty bad the first of Dec. he was using the joiner and took the top end of his finger off. took the bone from the first knuckle and all the finger nail clean off. it has healed nicely and he is just starting to get feeling back in to it now. give it time and do those stretches they are important. his three middle fingers are all the same length now :unsure: Julie