Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A 'Small' Gathering

Options
BBQfan1
BBQfan1 Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
short-guys.JPG
<p />This past weekend, fellow Canadian Egger Earl Whyte and his new teammate Derrin of 'Bustin' Loose BBQ' tested their competition recipes and beer consumption abilities along with some of us other lucky Canucks. As you can see, the weather was lousy, but the food, and company, were superb! Look for Bustin' Loose BBQ coming to a prize winning podium near you this summer!
Great job Earl and Derrin! For those of you who are wondering what ever happened to Reg and Mop, here is a legitimate, undoctored picture of the two for a change!
Qfan

Comments

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    BBQfan1:[p]Good to see you guys having fun and living large! That beer on Mop's head reminds me of a joke about a fire plug . . .
    [/b]
  • Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    BBQfan1,[p] For such short guy's, they sure can put the food away. As you know this photo was taken last week at Darren's home, he is one of my bbq team members. It was done to add humor to some past situation(sp). I thought it was funny & still do,the forum members had to be there when it was takin as there was more laughing than you could shake a stick at.
    Thanks for the laughs Mike, Reg & Mop. [p]Earl