Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Signing in to the New Forum

Options
Kyle
Kyle Posts: 156
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have had a large green egg for several years now. I have certainly enjoyed the forum that was provided.[p]I think the BGE people were very gracious in providing suc a forum.[p]Now that the "imporved forum" has taken the place of the "old forum" I have not been able to establish an account. It always has a reason why I cannot sign in.[p]The last try was to request a new password.[p]It was sent to me.[p]I now copy and paste it to be sure I get it right.[p]I now get the message that "Your registration is not complete". Wow !![p]If anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it. I have considered just quitting with messing with it, but I realize that the old forum was an experience that all seemed to enjoy. I did as well.[p]Best wishes[p]Kyle

Comments