Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Addicted to the Forum are you?????????

Options
2»

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    I could take it or leave it but I did mourn when Stump was banned for a bit & missed Mad Max when he didn't post for awile & when Spring Chicken skipped a week I was trying to find out where the funeral was or where to send flowers. But like I said, I could take it or leave it. :(

Pat
  • 31bullets
    Options
    i love it...but too busy sports betting...i do my best smoking when i am smoking the books....LOL....got a butt on now...it will come off in time for the 500....
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Not so much...

GG
  • Katodude00
    Options
    Hi, my name is Andy and I am an Eggforum addict. It started when I bought me egg six months ago and needed help with some cooks. A peek at the forum a couple of times added turned into needing to check what was up. Now I have to check it first thing in the morning and before I go to bed. I even find myself sneaking onto it during the day and pretending that I am working.

Next week I will begin apologizing to all the people that I have wronged while Egging or posting on the forum.
  • StumpBaby
    Options
    I'm with Wess, I remember the days of the old forum with drbbq flaming the egg and people on this forum, heck one time he even awarded me the egghole of the year, the JJ's rub fiasco (rest his soul), Tim M and his rings, when the guru hit the scene...etc. Those were some good times. This forum is nice and has some great features, but the atmosphere is definitely different and I miss some of the old timers who used to post and now don't seem to. I seem to post less frequently than I did before, and I read it a lot less as well. Like Wess said, it is what it is, but I wish we could recapture the atmosphere of the old forum.

StumpBaby
  • I used to be pretty addicted....not to the same level you are....but I'd check in several times a day while I'm at my desk at work.....But since the "new" forum has kicked....I don't check nearly as often...because the system doesn't recognize me....NOT WHINING!!....it just doesn't...so that's diminished the number of times I check the site out.....Sometimes I go three or four days without checking.....

Ed McLean
    Ft. Pierce, FL
  • Angie2B
    Angie2B Posts: 543
    Options
    Stumpbaby,
    RE: "Tim and his rings". Was that the "mickey T" rings? Does anyone still use those?
  • StumpBaby
    Options
    Yup. My Bad. You're right it was Mickey T's rings, not Tim M. I do believe some folks still use the rings.

StumpBaby
  • Angie2B
    Angie2B Posts: 543
    Options
    I am so glad you replied.......I am a stump also.....I was sitting here thinking that TimM was Mickey T all those years and I had no idea!!! Glad you clarified that for me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm such a dork sometimes.