Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Picture question

Options
"Sparky"
"Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How do I get pictures from my picture file to my profile page.I'm more of an eggspert then a computer whiz. :blush:

Comments

• DynaGreaseball
    Options
    Hi Doug,

In order to get a picture to the forum, you must use a photo host (middle man). Most of us use photobucket.com. I have been working on a set of insructions which has only been proof read once, about how to post a pic in the forum. I'll be glad to e-mail it to you if you want it. Just let me know what your e-mail address is. The forum doesn't reveal it to us.

Regards,
  • DynaGreaseball
    Options
    Sorry Doug,

For your profile picture, you can upload it directly from your PC. Just go out to your profile by clicking on your name at any of your posts, and click on the "Update your Image" box under the place where your profile pic would be, and upload it. Be sure the picture isn't too big. I think it must be no bigger than 200 x 500. It will tell you.
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Thank you dynagreaseball.Your email was very helpful.I can't wait to start postin pics. :)