Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

how big are we ?

Options
lowercasebill
lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
so far in the mens catagory
tallest.... bente and lovehandles @ 6'4'
heaviest.... lovehandles @ 309#
shortest.... babyboombbq @5'6
scrawniest .... me @135# [dripping wet]
auntie egger wins all the womens catagories as , as far as i can tell, she is the only woman who posted. got to love an honest woman

bill

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    LOL 3 thumbs up for auntie egger. But didnt Sundown post??? I'll have to go back & check. Another question, how many of the men posted their actual (not target) weights. My guess is 99%. We just dont think it matters.
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    so this guy forgets valentines day and the wife says "tomorrow morning there better be something in the driveway that goes from zero to 180 in less than 10 seconds or you are in deep trouble" she looks in the driveway the next morning and sees a bathroom scale......he never heard the shot!!!
    appologies where needed
    bill
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Good one.

Then he get the divorce papers. :( :( :(

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Luvs to shoot clay
    Options
    Man,
    That's just too close to home :lol: I had better save the 0 - 210 for a later date. Good one. Karma to Bill
  • StumpBaby
    Options
    OK. If we're tellin jokes then....

A women says to her husband "I sure wish I done had bigger boobs?"
    The husband runs to the outhouse, grabs a wad of toilet paper, and runs back
    He hands his wife the wad of toilet paper and says "Here, rub this up and down in between your boobs everday and they will grow bigger"
    His wife looks at him as if he done had three heds and she asks "How is that supposed to work?"
    He looks at his wife and says "It worked on your ass"

StumpBaby
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    LMAO...

A blonde's car breaks down on the Interstate one day. So she eases it over onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk. Out of the back seat jump two men in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats and exposing their nude bodies to approaching drivers.

Not surprisingly, one of the worst pileups in history of this highway occurs. It's not very long before a police car shows up. The cop, clearly enraged, runs toward the blonde of the disabled vehicle yelling, "What the hell is going on here?"

"My car broke down," says the lady, calmly.
    "Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?" asks the cop.

The lady said …"They are my emergency flashers!
  • StumpBaby
    Options
    Moles...a joke bout moles would work here...let's see...

It seems there was a momma mole..a poppa mole..and a little baby mole..and they was all in their little mole hole..and the mommma mole stuck her head outta the hole..and sniffed the air..and came back and said to the other moles..."hmm that's weird ..somethin smells sweet out there"..so the poppa mole wiggles his way out to the front of the mole hole opening..and wiggling his nose in the air..sniffs a few times..and says "..hmm..yep smells almost like sugar"..and then the baby mole..tryin desperately to make his way towards the opening of the hole..which was blocked somewhat by the momma and poppa mole..who were both standin there..their noses stickin out the opening of the hole..trying to figure out the smell..got as far as the poor little bugger could.and then...in a tiny sad muffled little voice .. "sniff ..sniff..sniff smells like mole-asses to me"

StumpBaby
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    You had me 'stumped' at first... I read ti too literally. Slow on the uptake over here. Cute.

GG