Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flank Steak Fajitas

Options
SpiceCooks
SpiceCooks Posts: 80
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy folks!
Long time no post. But we have been lurking and smoking. Just not as much. But tonite we are at the moment in the process of cooking the veggies for the steak fajitas on the EGG. We have been marinating a flank steak for 2 days in the Foodsaver cannister in a fajita marinade.
My question tonite is, we need to update our profile. Any suggestions as to how we go about doing it? Hope to be EGGING and smoking more now! Thanks folks!
:)[p]

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    SpiceCooks, no suggestions, just a welcome back. Where are you now? :~}[p]
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    SpiceCooks, well, the secret to updating your profile is patience. Go to the profile area. Click on "Add My Info" Then enter your information with the same Handle as you currently use. Then click on "Send My Data". Then either sdbelt or WMK will read it, compare it to the existing information to make sure someone is not just trying to monkey with your data and then will eventually get it updated. It may take a while to get updated so don't fret. It's not the best system in the world but it's what we have and the volunteer effort to make it work is greatly appreciated.

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    spicecooks.jpg
    <p />SpiceCooks,
    Profile: Clay and Frances. Most friendly people you could ever meet.[p]Eggfest this year??
    Hope to see you again!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ