Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:19 Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning sports fans and Eggheads! But I repeat myself.

I see where one Forum Checker Deputy has already performed the task from his outpost but I will continue with mine.

I'm not what you would call an avid sports fan but I enjoyed the game, especially during the last few minutes. I suppose I witnessed something special in the annals of sports.

Meanwhile, back at the Chicken Ranch, carbon unit #1 (that is me) was abruptly activated by internal sensors that indicated an imminent failure of the bio-fluid retention device unless immediate steps were taken to release the growing pressure by draining said bio-fluid into the temporary holding tank in the maintenance facility. Once again, early training and experience produced the desired results and all systems are back to their normal operating levels. Plumbing check completed.

With that emergency solved I then traversed the space between the maintenance facility and on to the area where recently deceased farm animals are made ready for devouring by multiple carbon units and stored in the refrigeration device. In order to check the refrigeration illuminator I had to open the hatch. The illuminator was working properly and promptly displayed the contents thereof. The contents included a considerable amount of bovine mid-frame parts called ribs by the carbon units. The plan is to consume the remainder of these "ribs" at some future time period. I was not tempted by the visual and pleasant odor stimulus therein and closed the hatch. Refrigerator light check completed.

I proceeded to the outside observation point and waved to Rodney Dangerbird to make him aware of my presence. He had apparently detected my movement and waved back that the perimeter was secure.

I then made my way to the central command station where I checked the Forum for important messages and operational problems. I discovered there to be 5 Members and 116 Guests actively involved in Forum affairs.

Having been activated prior to completing my full recharge cycle I will now proceed back to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Temporarily Activated" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Good Night Leroy

Nothing to report from the External Ether Monitoring station, except to say WHOOOPPPIE!!

Several Carbon Unit pooled their money in a porcine skinned device pool and this carbon unit won..
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Hi there, SC. Thought that I'd do the honors this morning, since the good people halfway across the globe decided that it would be a good idea to call Mike to see if he was really sleeping. Can't sleep now...I've got all these computers running at the house now, and I'm late for a meeting downstairs with the coffee maker.

Good night!