Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pulled pork pizza

Options
Rick's Tropical Delight
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
pulled pork pizza is good.

pulledporkpizza-002.jpg

pulledporkpizza-007.jpg

:laugh:

Comments

• icemncmth
    icemncmth Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Looks great!...I have dough in the fridge that I made on Thursday...I will be making 12 pizzas on Sunday..
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Rick,

I'm liking the one w/pepperoni and a bit of pulled pork on top--that one really caught my eye, as did your nice crust on the first one. How do you get the pies so round? I suppose that I'm still in the kindergarten phase of pizza-pie making, and am really interested to know how so many folks here can get nice round pizzas, and not some amoeba-shaped pies.

Thanks!
  • Never Summer
    Options
    I was taught to shape the dough into a ball, put it on the counter and cup my hands around it with "pinky" fingers slightly underneath the dough. Then keep turning it in the same direction putting slight pressure on the dough so that it tightens into a smooth circle.

It's easy to do, but rather hard to describe! If you're doing it right you can feel the circle taking firm shape. You can then press it down and start rolling or tossing it.

HTH,

Patty
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Round pizzas only taste better to the baker. The amoeba shaped ones taste great to all the rest of us!

~ Lookin' good!

~ Broc
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    I'll try that next time so as to avoid the amoeba-shaped pizzas ;)
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Looks good and also crispy. Doing pies also for the game today.