Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New site still unfriendly to new-bees

Options
Michael B
Michael B Posts: 986
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It appears to be running fairly smoothly because most of the people here have put in a considerable amount of time to learn ways around all the problems. I can get here, but it is still a 5 step process for me see the list of posts. I generally start a new topic here by posting to the old forum, knowing it will be picked up by this one. This time, however, I didn’t want it on the old forum so I used the find feture on my computer to search for “post new”. It hit on some characters that were too small for me to read, but they did change the curser from an arrow to a pointing finger, so I clicked it.

To someone who just drops in, this forum must look like a fortress.
I will say that this site is a lot easier to navigate at work. I can read most of the links and they all seem to work there.

This from another forum:

I was looking at buying a Big Green Egg but can't decide between the Large and the X-Large.
A lot of the folks that I've talked to tell me to go with the Large and not the XL.
What would you guys suggest and why?
Thanks for the help.
Have you asked this question on the egg forum?
I can't make heads or tails out of the Egg Forum.
What size Egg do you use and which would you perfer.
Thanks for the help.
http://www.thesmokering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13956