Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

logging in with aol

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,776
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
any other ideas for logging in with aol, made sure the cookies were enabled, even tried setting them up differently, but still not getting the screens to come up right. IE now logs in fine, but there is something wrong with IE here, slow slow slow. with aol it still shows im logged in, but no user menu on the screen, no profiles or editing features or karma or anything useful. other than people on aol not getting your emails, is anyone else getting logged in, but the forum not working
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    fishlessman,

We've solved the problems with AOL email; however, we do not have an AOL access account, so we cannot test for problems specific to that environment.

We do test with IE6, IE7, FireFox and Safari, and sometimes Opera. FireFox and Safari we also test on a Mac. Does AOL supply their own browser?

We are not having any problems I know of with IE being slow. What sort of machine are you using?
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    AMD 64 Athlon with a windows XP service pack 1. IE6 doesnt seem to be working with any speed, and if i click on a link in someones post it closes. IE6 im fully logging in, aol is just a partial with different screens and features. somethings blocking me from reloading IE6 back into the computer, i think im going to take it someplace and see what they can do, its just becoming too frustrating. its either that works or i just use aol with no features and type my password in every post, and switch to IE6 when i want to edit and use the profile sections. i would just upgrade everything with new, but then some of the engineering programs i have theat still utilize a friggin key in the back of the computer wont run. stupid worlds colliding, work verse the forum.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it