Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Registering past posts?

Options
Morro Bay Rich
Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Any way of bringing my posting record over from the "old" forum? I hate being called "Junior".

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Morro Bay Rich,

We have imported all the old profiles from the old site; and, for those that have always posted under the same handle, their posts should already be counted.

However, for those that have switched handles, either intentionally, or accidentally (e.g. by misspelling their handle), we will have to do some more work to "merge" all of their posts into their current handle. We will look into this once the "dust" settles on the transition.
  • Rusty Rooster
    Options
    Mine didn't transfer either Rich, I just figure it gives me and excuse to make all my newbie mistakes agin and not feel bad about them. LOL
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    Thanks.

I'm of the old school: once you are called Morro Bay Rich you don't change it.