Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can I leave my butt any longer?

BlueRidge
BlueRidge Posts: 84
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Happy Saturday!

I pulled my butt off the egg this morning at 9:30am (EST). I wrapped it with Al-Foil, newspaper and then another wrap with Al-Foil. It was placed in a small but very thick styrofoam cooler that it barely fit into. That was placed into a standard "Rubbermaid" cooler with warm towels taking up all the free space. I have not taken a look at it since and am hoping to keep it this way for about another 1.5 hours....is this unwise? :whistle:

My guests are running late and I put the thing on too early.... Would it be better to pull it and keep it in a warmed oven untill we are ready...if so, any recommendations for the oven?

As always, thanks for the wonderfull community you all help to create and thanks for making my cooking experiences as successful and pleasant as they have been!

Comments