Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Go ahead, make my day!

Options
mr.b
mr.b Posts: 75
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
biggreeneggforum022.jpg
<p />well, its been awhile since i`ve been able to look at this forum,post or cook on the egg.the holiday season for me is just too hectic at work and too little time is spent with the family between thanksgiving and new years. heck, i think i just lit the egg for the first time christmas morning since thanksgiving to make some abt`s to take to my wife`s folks. my brother and father-in-law love them things. just want to take a minute to wish everyone a belated merry christmas and a happy new year and many thanks to everyone on this forum who have provided their time, tips, recipes and shared their overall egging experience with me and others new to the world of egging this year. i am grateful for all the help i received and the friendship shown by so many on this forum. hope to meet a few of you in the future at an eggfest or two.
boy, i had some serious cooking on the egg and alot football watching planned for today till i woke to 6-8 inches of snow on the ground. ah screw it! i am still cooking today. Happy New Year everyone. have a great 08! i`m a poet and don`t know it. ha!

Comments