Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chubby Steak For Dinner

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When Chubby came visiting the Chicken Ranch, he came bearing gifts. And we had cause to celebrate the end of the year with those gifts. [p]First, there was this huge piece of prime steak.[p]ChubbySteak1.jpg[p]Which was done up TRex style on the Mini.[p]ChubbySteakonMini.jpg[p]Which came off looking good.[p]ChubbySteakReady.jpg[p]Which plated up very nicely.[p]ChubbySteakPlated.jpg[p]Which tasted extremely good.[p]LeroyeatingChubbySteak.jpg[p]Which required a testing of the waters.[p]LeroyinSpawithChampaigne.jpg[p]Which resulted in one very happy camper...[p]LeroyinSpawithChampaigne2.jpg[p]Followed by some Chubby Wine.[p]ChubbyWine.jpg[p]The guy thinks of everything. [p]Thanks Chubby & Ann for making the last hours of the year very wonderful.[p]Spring "Exploring The Eating Habits Of The Rich & Famous" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]And a healthy happy new year to you both as well!![p]As for you LeRoy and your proclivity for "drinking and posting naked"...I'll just leave that for another day!![p]Judy...my advice....run...run fast, and hide![p]Evans n Ann
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Mike in Abita
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]Happy New Year to you and Mrs Judy.[p]Mike
  • TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]Looks great, Leroy, but you did let the Hen partake in the festivities as well, didn't you? Or was she just hired to document the entire evening via camera? LOL![p]It does look like Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous. But, you know what they say about spoiled chickens . . .[p]Happy New Year to you and Judy! Looking forward to seeing you folks in '08.[p]TRex
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Options
    Leroy,

I don't care what they say...you have figured out "how to live life".

Happy New Year,

-Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA