Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Forum review

T-Que
T-Que Posts: 44
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Well I have been on the "New Forum" for about 10 minutes. So far my take is, "it needs some fine tuning". It has a nice format although a little combersome to get into the actual postings. The time it takes to move between posts seems pretty long. Possibly due to all the information on a single page that needs to be re-written. Not sure hom much the emoticons slow things down but there seems to be an inordinate amount of them (Being an old Comp Science Major and a main framer to boot I think they may be a little overboard...) . The biggest thing that was a problem was the Search does not work. I posted a request for Beef Wellington today (so I know it should be found) and there is a long string from 12/25 or 12/26 but when I searched I just go nothing or an error. I tried to expand my list back to include 5 days but was not able to. Right now I think the Old Fourm is more functional.

T-Que

Comments

• I agree.
    Navigating is difficult.
    I click the wrong thing and end up, ... I don't know where.
    I hit my [Back} button and the whole format changes.
    I get here, save a link to my desktop, quit the program, click the link, and instead of being back on the forum I get an error message about the something-or-other stopped loading.
    I go to the old forum, find the new forum notice, click the link there and here I am.