Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What size grill cover do I need?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I purchased the large egg a few months ago. Also got the side shelves, but they had to be back ordered as they didn't have them in stock. I want to get a grill cover but don't know what size to get. One dealer thought that a large cover would work, but another said that with the side shelves I would need an extra large cover.

Comments

• Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    Lee,[p]Get BGE's large cover. I have it on a three larges each equipped with wings.[p]There are two types thus two prices. The lower priced one (about $30) is vinyl and the other is about $60. The $60 model has a velcro closed slit so it is very easy to put on a large Egg and the material is heavy-duty sun-resistant where the cheaper type, being made of vinyl, will SLOWLY disintegrate when stored in direct sunlight. Mine started to come apart after 5 years. I now have the $60 model type and love them.
  • Morro Bay Rich,
    Thanks for the info, appreciate it.