Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table begins to take shape

Options
sdbelt
sdbelt Posts: 267
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Like a good pork butt, I'm building my table low and slow. I have made some progress, it's just slow. Here's a picture of the current state:[p]image-display?photo_id=533246&size=lg[p]As you can see the frame is fully assembled and I've applied the stain. I'll apply the urethane to the frame next, and then put the upper and lower shelves on. I wouldn't call what I've done master carpentry, but the table is reasonably square, sits flat, and is sturdy enough to support my 220 lb body without complaining.[p]More photos of the table can be found here, along with a photo of the setup I currently call my BBQ station (no laughing...well ok, you can laugh, but not too loud...ok, you can laugh really loud, but don't use my name, and call everyone around to look at it...remember I'm new).[p]Regards,[p]--sdb